Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,933   Posts: 1,557,026   Online: 1237

Shooter
    Multi Format

Drying Fuji FP-100C Prints

Hello!

I'm new to APUG but not so much the world of film photography ;-)

I just started a blog to help promote the use of film. I've written a couple of articles on Fuji's instant films. If you have some time check out these posts.

Drying Fuji FP-100C Prints

Bleaching Fuji Instant Films

Thank you!

-Justin

Shooter
    Large Format
    Great idea for drying the prints. What do you do with the negatives? The problem I find with the negatives is that there's the developing residue (pinkish color stuff) towards the edge of the negative, which stays wet for quite some time. I either need to bring around a napkin with me to wipe it off or find some way to store (let dry) multiples without touching each other.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just stick them in a Moleskin. No muss, no fuss. The Moleskin I use is the type that folds out like an accordion.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Aaron,

I just rip off the excess paper and developer residue that's on the negative and stick that inside the box to dry as well. Once it's dry (5-10 minutes) I move them closer to each other to make more room for other prints & negatives.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by M. Lointain View Post
    I just stick them in a Moleskin. No muss, no fuss. The Moleskin I use is the type that folds out like an accordion.
    I was talking about the prints not the negatives to be clear.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin