Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,531   Posts: 1,543,980   Online: 1061

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Fujifilm Instax 210

Well it seems as if the Fujifilm Instax 210's days might be numbered. Just as I was interested in getting an instant camera to play with, I decided I wanted the bigger of the two models. So I went to the shops here in Shanghai and found that in every case, they were sold out of the 210 and NOT getting anymore. Very very strange. The wide Instax film is also drying up in supply.

I dont know if this is a China thing or world wide, but Fujifilm is really making it hard to buy the large, wider instant film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I haven't seen anything like this in the US yet. If Fuji does this, I'll be rather irate. I had just bought a brand new PA-45 back, and now the 4x5 packfilm is discontinued. Really Fuji? It would have been nice if they gave a notice before it happened.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I guess a difference between Fuji and Kodak is Kodak actually announces discontinuances...Fuji just waits until no more is left and lets people figure it out. Prevents a "run on the bank," I suppose.

Shooter
    35mm
    I just bought a 210 + 6 packs of film because it works out a lot cheaper than buying the impossible stuff. The camera hasn't even arrived yet!

Shooter
    35mm
    There are plenty of 210 cameras and film on ebay. You can even get a 210 camera in white labelled Hello Kitty (no thanks)! Fuji products often seem to go into short supply for brief periods and this seems a popular item, so I would be surprised if it had been discontinued.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin