Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,961   Posts: 1,523,119   Online: 960

Shooter
    Multi Format

Polaroid 150/110 question

Does anyone know how to remove the focus knob on the 150/110 models? I want to add a new covering on the camera, and hoping that I do not have to take apart the focus mechanism to do this.
    “In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took,
    but how many moments took your breath away.”
    ― Shing Xiong

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    You have to take out the bed to get at the nut. It is only four screws from memory but don't bend the rangefinder connector arm which is at the end of the bed on the viewfinder side. Your best bet would be to remove the retaining ring at the back of the shutter and remove the little U ring that holds the rangefinder connector arm to the bed. Once you do that you can take out the bed, shutter and all. Don't lose the little washers though.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    First off Patrick welcome to APUG, lots of helpful folks here. And you told me what I feared it would take to remove the knob. I have one ready to be assembled for my daughter but wanted to do hers with a thin denim covering I found.
    Thanks
    “In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took,
    but how many moments took your breath away.”
    ― Shing Xiong

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin