Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,523   Posts: 1,572,256   Online: 729

Shooter
    Multi Format

Impossible 8x10 Film

Here it is

http://shop.the-impossible-project.c.../film/8x10inch

Large format lovers enjoy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got me excited! You can process the film in the old 8x10 Polaroid processors. One hitch, I took a look on Ebay and they're going for $600-800.

I hope The Impossible Project will make Type 55. I loved that film. I still have a couple of Polaroid 545 holders too
    "Photography, like surfing, is an infinite process, a constantly evolving exploration of life."
    Aaron Chang

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainecoonmaniac View Post
    Got me excited! You can process the film in the old 8x10 Polaroid processors. One hitch, I took a look on Ebay and they're going for $600-800.

I hope The Impossible Project will make Type 55. I loved that film. I still have a couple of Polaroid 545 holders too
    yeah - I want the 665 film back. Type 55 too expensive and 10x8? forget it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    At $18 a shot, you'd better not screw up the exposure or processing......

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainecoonmaniac View Post

I had an opportunity to buy an 8x10 Polaroid processor in excellent condition about 4 years ago for $50. I passed it up. Now I wish I'd bought it, but not so I could use it with the Impossible 8x10 film. I'd just like to offer it for sale on ebay for $600 to $800.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I would seriously consider getting into 8x10 again if it werent for that price tag. I understand re-couping R&D costs, but ouch.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin