Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,051   Posts: 1,561,177   Online: 870

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    here is a handy link on the "how to"

http://www.filmwasters.com/forum/index.php?topic=2850.0

Shooter
    Multi Format
    aoluain,
    Thanks a bunch for the links, I'll put them to good use!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7diQfXiTfBg

I use that method for my FP100C.

Works fine. Simpler than tape and books.
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bits View Post
    I did loose about 4 pics off the first pack of 10
    Better keep a tighter hold of them then!

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Steve smith, Now w/ the springs removed it's not a problem.
    EASmith, Excellent You Tube!

Shooter
    35mm
    I had the same trouble with my 360 and the Fuji pack film. The plastic film packs simply don't handle the tension the springs put on them. In the case of the 360 there's also the timer to contend with. I just repaired a dead 250 this weekend and I'm going to try a pack of Fuji to see if I can get it to work without waste or tearing sometime this week. If that doesn't work, I've been saving a few metal packs from some old stock Polaroid film that I'll use to re-load the Fuji into. :-/
    Sometimes I post my photos on flickr.
    Sometimes I update my tumblr.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I also have a 360 and have removed the spring, but left the timer. For added measure, which I read about on another site a few years ago, I unlatch film door just so it pops up slightly and while holding so it doesn't flop open, I pull the white tab. When film tab exits slot, I then snap door closed, and pull film out. I do this for the first couple shots, allowing the remaining to function properly. I've also lubed the roller spindles so they turn more freely. This method has been working fine for the past few years until recently, when the first exposure, which was fine, apparently left quite a bit of goop on the rollers. Several days later the second shot jammed because of the now dried goop between the rollers. This was the first time this had happened. Keep those rollers clean.
    Last edited by MichaelT72; 10-23-2012 at 02:11 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: typo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    eurekaiv sounds like a good plan, I only have two metal packs so will stick with fuji plastic for now.
    MichaelT72, Your method may work for me too, I'll give it a try.
    Can any of you folks post some more of your Polaroid pics, I'd like to see how it is going for others.
    Does not need to be 250 pics, any will do. Also curious about black and white! Back in the day I was strictly into 35mm, and thought Polaroid was cheezy. Now I'm determined to make the best of it! I can see some fun potential in it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bits View Post
    eurekaiv sounds like a good plan, I only have two metal packs so will stick with fuji plastic for now.
    MichaelT72, Your method may work for me too, I'll give it a try.
    Can any of you folks post some more of your Polaroid pics, I'd like to see how it is going for others.
    Does not need to be 250 pics, any will do. Also curious about black and white! Back in the day I was strictly into 35mm, and thought Polaroid was cheezy. Now I'm determined to make the best of it! I can see some fun potential in it.

here's some of my polaroid stuff
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/easmith...7631701559982/
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    35mm
    Here's a few various Polaroids that I like personally... and my polaroids set.

El Jefe's by eurekaiv, on Flickr

Smoking in the Alley by eurekaiv, on Flickr

Non-lethal Injury by eurekaiv, on Flickr

SX-70 >< SX-70 by eurekaiv, on Flickr
    Sometimes I post my photos on flickr.
    Sometimes I update my tumblr.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin