Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,205   Posts: 1,531,735   Online: 1020

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    EAsmithV, several nice shots! eurekaiv, Really liked smoking in the alley, stitches closeup good. Been there, done that!
    Thanks for posting the pics. Gotta get black and white!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Here's my Polaroid Land 250 set on Flickr:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasonep...618882/detail/

I adore my 250. It's the large window viewfinder, and composing with it is really great. I couldn't be happier, really. Shooting with the cloud filter and FP-3000b gives me results I'm super excited about.

I'm actually currently working on a conversion using another 250 to a manual, using a donor 114mm Tominon lens and using a Four Designs conversion as my guide. It'll be nice to have full manual control.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Jason,
    Very nice shots on flickr! I can see I'm going to have to stockup on a bunch of film.
    2bits

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bits View Post
    EASmith, How do you reclaim negatives?
    Anyone got any other tips?
    AlanW Do you think fuji is better than the Polaroids? I have never tried Polaroid yet. I am very happy with the fuji shots! When I open the back of the camera I will do the spring remedy. I'm sure it will help alot!
    Get 2 prints instantly from one shot, and save the neg to scan later:
    http://iphotofilm.blogspot.com/searc...oid%20Transfer
    Enjoy!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin