Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,895   Posts: 1,520,962   Online: 895

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

A couple pics from Polaroid 250

These are my first couple of pics from the Polaroid 250 I recently acquired. I did loose about 4 pics off the first pack of 10, film used was FP100c. Hopefully I will get better at salvaging pics on this camera. I found the white tab is very hard to pull out evenly. Several times the tab broke off and I had to slightly open the back to pull out the remaining.
    Bottom line: A bunch of fun in spite of the little disasters. Next time I think I will try and find some Polaroid film to replace the fuji, maybe it will pull out better.
    The pics are of my wifes last outdoor flowers of the season and the other is of a peak behind our home. We live at 8,000'.
    Thanks for looking,
    2bits

Scanner had dust in it which shows in flower pic, will have to really clean it in the future. And I over edited the pics. Next time should look better!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scan0001.jpg   scan0002.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Looks good-you're gonna be lucky to get some polaroid to look as good as your first shot and it'll cost an arm and a leg!

Shooter
    Multi Format

Re: A couple pics from Polaroid 250

Have you broken the springs at back? That will make the polaroids slide out easier.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Those colors look great, when they dry, i found using a pec pad and rubbing hard cleans em off good. Dropped a fresh one on the ground and fixed it that way.

I've been using my EE100, colorpack II and hassy polaback without issue with FP100C. Maybe the 250 is differrent though, i haven't lost a shot yet. I thought i did due to misexposure, until i found out how to reclaim the negatives (which I saved all of them) WOOHOO!
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    Multi Format
    BTW, aterimagery gave me a tip in my other post on the 250 about removing the springs on the film door, and Toan just confirmed it. So I will be looking into that next. If they are broke or removed, would you still be able to use Polaroid film in the future? Or are all film packs plastic these days?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    EASmith, How do you reclaim negatives?
    Anyone got any other tips?
    AlanW Do you think fuji is better than the Polaroids? I have never tried Polaroid yet. I am very happy with the fuji shots! When I open the back of the camera I will do the spring remedy. I'm sure it will help alot!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Love that landscape!

Jeff

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I think I've used all the polaroid I'm gonna use(I'm now on my last pack of POS/NEG).I think in its fresh state polaroid was better than fuji but,as you know,it's too hard and very expensive to get good polaroid film now.If I could get Fuji tolook like your landscape I'd stick with it!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Alan, thanks for that info! I think I will be sticking with the fuji. It surprized me how nice that one came out. The only problem with it is that peak in the backround is a helluva lot closer than the camera allows.
    So fuji it is, I've read to many horror stories about the impossible films, not to mention cost.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    nice!

i use a 250 also, quite a lot!

i reclaim the negatives too, very easy.

here is a link to the current project im working on
    with the 250 and reclaiming fp-100 negatives >

http://alanlambephotography.com/pump.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin