Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,472   Posts: 1,570,968   Online: 800

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    m1tch,

For 'cheap and cheerful' 6X12, Holga has an all plastic model for $90 shipped from Holga Direct. Might seem a bit steep but as said, not many options in that aspect ratio in 120 film size.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    The DaYi 6x12 back for 4x5 cameras is excellent for shooting 6x12.

I want to see photos!
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    stoked !

strut cameras are pretty cool.
    have fun with your new camera !
    john

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Now Lomo's offering two Russian-made, Zenit brand glass lenses for the Belair, a 90 and a 114. No longer just plastic lens quality images, this is beginning to sound interesting.

http://microsites.lomography.com/belair/lenses

-Joe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Lovely, I was tempted but shooting Lubitel166+ now which is nough for now...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe VanCleave View Post
    Now Lomo's offering two Russian-made, Zenit brand glass lenses for the Belair, a 90 and a 114. No longer just plastic lens quality images, this is beginning to sound interesting.
    I believe that the shutter is in the body too which makes it adaptable to other lenses for those of us who like to modify things.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've got one on order. Looks like fun!
    Kerik Kouklis
    Platinum/Gum/Collodion
    www.kerik.com
    2014 Workshop Schedule Online

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Impulsively, I ordered one of these yesterday (birthday coming up!!) and am happy to see a few others might have one... any pictures you've made with the camera to share yet??

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    It's tempting me too, but I worry about the exposure controls - I don't need 1/10th stop accuracy, but it basically has three shutter speeds plus B IIRC, and the same deal with the apertures, which I think are marked like the old Kodak Brownies - Sun, Partly Cloudy, Overcast, Full Shade. Sounds more like a weather forecast than an exposure control system. But I think the kicker for me would definitely be seeing actual images taken by real people, not the promo shots on the Lomo website.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Scott... I found a blog with a three part review, but I'm linking to the third review that features a few sample pictures. I'm looking forward to giving the panorama a go with the camera, but it looks like toy camera optics, but the lens has apertures listed, I think, F8, F11, and F16. I've been using the Holga a lot lately, and I've been interested in expanding my plastic camera kit, so this looks like a fun choice.

http://filmadvance.com/2012/12/revie...camera-part-3/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin