Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,569   Posts: 1,545,463   Online: 1145

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

The SX-70 Craze...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

The SX-70 Craze...

It's repaired, refurbed, and recovered!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356997566.020952.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	62032

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

The SX-70 Craze...

Nice! Wish I had that money, I actually don't like the sonar I have (when it works) I prefer to focus manually, I think part of the issue it has is when I put it on manual there's a malfunction.

Enjoy!

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Some thoughts on SX-70-I have three SX-70's- the Alpha 1 that my mailman gave me, and I reskinned with new leather, and 2 beautiful Sonars, one that was found by my Mom at a thrift shop for $4, and the other that I bought at a pawnshop for $40. They are beautiful cameras. I think Impossible is driving prices upward, and the appeal of restoring and shooting with them is undeniable. The classic Land Camera series cameras are tanks, more reliable, and do yield a better looking print. But if you want to "experiment", sometimes you can get an impossible print that looks like classic SX-70, and sometimes not. The newest formula, PX70 Color Protection, is beautiful, but does have its quirks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin