Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,895   Posts: 1,520,948   Online: 918

Shooter
    Medium Format

Instax for Christmas

My lovely wife gave me an Instax 210 AND an Instax Mini 50s for Christmas. Fun cameras, the kids are amazed by the instant prints. It's funny to think that they'd never seen instant prints before.

I live about 30 minutes outside of NYC and despite the fact that I've been ordering form B&H for over 10 years, I never actually went to the store until this past weekend. I never realized what a huge operation it is. The gentlman who take care of us said their warehouse in Brooklyn employs over 300 people and the week of Cyber Monday they filled 44,000 orders. Wild.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    When I went to NYC for the first time about 6 years ago I didn't see the statue of liberty, but I made sure I went to B&H! Definitely a cool store. New York is a great place for the film photographer,

Enjoy the camera!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's a wonderland. Did you look up at the ceiling and see the packages (from online orders) whizzing by? They have their own post office right next door. (No wonder you can order something and get it next day!).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin