Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,960   Posts: 1,523,093   Online: 977

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    Multi Format
    that's so much better, the land list can be a bear to search through

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I guess it is best to start with that alternative

http://www.instantoptions.com/landlist/

and switch over to the original "Landlist" (there is a link to do so) when necessary.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    So - a nice (tested) SX-70 should arrive in a few days as well as 5 (do not tell my wife ) boxes of PX-70 Color Protection.

It's playtime. Once I have my fun the camera will be passed to my niece

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Polaroid for a teenager

Quote Originally Posted by Matus Kalisky View Post
    So - a nice (tested) SX-70 should arrive in a few days as well as 5 (do not tell my wife ) boxes of PX-70 Color Protection.

It's playtime. Once I have my fun the camera will be passed to my niece
    You might not give it up lol

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    So the camera arrived - as seller said it is indeed in good working condition, but the rollers were really dirty on sides and so first two shots had undeveloped parts in the top part of the image. But after I cleaned them this problem is gone. Now I have to try to get a sharp image. I did one more today, but it seems that amount of light in the room was not enough, so it got motion blur.

The camera is quite compact when folded in spite of the fact that it has a HUGE fun factor attached

It is a pity though that the Impossible film (their latest PX-70 color protection) takes about 30 minutes to fully develop (and you do not see anything first 10 minutes). If I were to keep the camera I would check the BW film options.

I will post some results once I get something worthwhile.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Polaroid for a teenager

Also sometimes they are under developed so you have to put the dark/light adjustment to light, that helps sometimes.

Good luck! I've moved on to spectra haha

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    S - after few bad images (handshake, dirty rollers) I managed to get something better looking:

I used tripod for both images as I realized that the film has ISO 125 and as the lens is slow (f/8 if I am not mistaken) it is more of an 'outdoor' camera. But the photos really do have charm. I have actually one more, but the model did not want to sign the release

EDIT: I do not have a scanner, so a P&S had to do what caused some reflections as the photos are glossy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8418984291_e98d6c90e0.jpg  

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Polaroid for a teenager

Quote Originally Posted by Matus Kalisky View Post
    S - after few bad images (handshake, dirty rollers) I managed to get something better looking:

I used tripod for both images as I realized that the film has ISO 125 and as the lens is slow (f/8 if I am not mistaken) it is more of an 'outdoor' camera. But the photos really do have charm. I have actually one more, but the model did not want to sign the release

EDIT: I do not have a scanner, so a P&S had to do what caused some reflections as the photos are glossy.
    Wow really great exposure!! I'm shocked that's the SX-70? I need to get mine fixed the one that works is the auto and it stinks.

These are great

~Stone

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin