Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,729   Posts: 1,515,250   Online: 791

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Instant Films
    It isn't that hard, and there are indeed many options. The one from The Film Photography Project/Podcast is an excellent one. More on my blog at arthurpolaroid.wordpress.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurpolaroid View Post
    It isn't that hard, and there are indeed many options. The one from The Film Photography Project/Podcast is an excellent one. More on my blog at arthurpolaroid.wordpress.com
    Thanks Arthur I didn't think I was losing it yet

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rbender View Post
    Christopher you might keep your eye out for a Polaroid 100 or 250. They have the PC port and can use a regular flash unit.

I've already owned both. The 100's are the oldest and usually have too many issues, and the 250 I found to be too finicky. I had reserved myself to the model 420 and the Reporter models as they are my favorites, but pounced on this one because it was only $40.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin