Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,954   Posts: 1,586,009   Online: 684

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format

type 110 slide film from Lomography

Lomography has released a ISO 200 E-6 film called Peacock 110 X-Pro Film.

They now got

-) ISO 100 B&W

-) ISO 200 CN

-) ISO(?) 200 twisted CN

-) ISO 200 CR

(Kodak Ektachrome 200 has already gone, the last ISO 200 E-6 still available at the manufacturer comes from Agfa.)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Always thought the 110 slides and projector were cute. Unfortunately, most people that used 110 cameras just wanted prints, so that never went over very well. Of course, Lomography is just marketing this as a cross processing film, not to make slides.
    Bruce

Moma don't take my Kodachrome away!
    Oops, Kodak just did!
    For all practical purposes, they've taken Kodak away.

BruceCSdunekPhotography.zenfolio.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Lomography has all kinds of films. Quite a selection. Back in December, I got an email from them with a 10% off coupon and free shipping for their store so I decided to try some of their 120 films. I ordered the 100 and 400 speed color negative variety. Used two rolls of the 400 in the Mamyia 645. It's OK, looks like regular color film. Not the most cost effective option, though, unless you have some sort of discount on it.

It is nice to see they are continuing to pursue 110 films. Maybe they will start on 126 soon.

Now if I could just find my old Tele-Instamatic. It is in that %$%!@$& basement somewhere.
    All this has happened before, and all this will happen again.

Shooter
    35mm
    I just might be all over 126 slides. Its the only way I can get square slides in my 35mm projector.
    ME Super

Shoot more film.
    There are eight ways to put a slide into a projector tray. Seven of them are wrong.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin