Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,993   Posts: 1,524,243   Online: 1061

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Instant Camera

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I don't own a cell phone. Only once used one.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the responses. I got the Polaroid 300 since that was what most stores had here in Australia. Turns out Polaroid just slapped their name on Fuji's product. Apparently the Polaroid costs more in America then the Fuji but here in Australia they are both the same price.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
    The c/u adapter [of the Fuji Instax 210] also has a front-surfaced convex mirror to help you compose an arm's-length self-portrait.
    Very interesting, I don't know of any other camera that has such.
    It never hurts to look through ones own library:

The Minolta Disk 7 had a little convex mirror inserted in its front (plus a telescopic handle with release button).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi,
    I only noticed this thread when I started to look this part of the forum. Sorry if I am answering a question that has already been answered and reviving a zombie thread at this point.

In fact I am using the Instax mini for my moleskine travel journal and so far, it's fantastic combo! Be sure to decide on a book size that can accomodate the instax mini and enough room to write in it as well. For me, it's just right for both instax mini and instax wide! I love both of these formats!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin