Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,530   Posts: 1,543,967   Online: 1098

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Polaroid 360 Springs & Timer

The first pack of FP100c that input in my 360 was totally wasted. It was too tight, tabs ripped, and I ended up pulling three or four frames out at the same time.

I've broken the springs and taken them out to make room for the pack.

Does the timer need to come out as well? I don't want to waste another $15 pack if film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Never mind. Apparently it does. First 4 frames are screwed because its still too tight.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Have you checked to see that the rollers are turning freely? I had that problem with a 360. They're tight, but after I cleaned the rollers I had no problem on the next pack.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

They're rolling fine, I cleaned them before I ever put film in it. It's just pressure on the film pack. The dark slide rips and so do the tabs. Removing the springs alleviated it somewhat but not enough.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What I do on my 360 is after taking first shot, I unlatch film door just so it pops slightly and while holding so it doesn't open up any more, I pull the first tab. "Tab on the "Image sandwich" will now exit thru rollers. Pull out, then latch door. This works for me. Second shot usually comes out normally, but a couple times had to do this on second shot as well.

xya

Shooter
    Medium Format
    you can change the back door easily. they are all the same size. choose one without timer from a busted camera and your done. no problem any more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I run a 360, with timer, with only springs removed and i have ZERO problems with the film not feeding correctly?

Shooter
    Instant Films
    I had to remove the timer from my 360 and eventually changed the back to one without a timer. That is why I like the 250s better.
    Pete

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin