Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,699   Online: 964

Shooter
    Medium Format

Polaroid OneStep aperture?

does anyone know what the aperture is, for the Polaroid OneStep (600 film) cameras?

I have a feeling it must be the same as the daylight exposure, though perhaps with a higher shutter speed? these cameras seem quite simply made.

of course I would experiment, and enjoy the frisson of excitement, but have only one film pack available, which is really reserved for the shooting (will be using the camera's own flash to trigger a bigger ring light....hence the need for the f-stop)

thanks

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by InTokyo View Post
    does anyone know what the aperture is, for the Polaroid OneStep (600 film) cameras?

I have a feeling it must be the same as the daylight exposure, though perhaps with a higher shutter speed? these cameras seem quite simply made.

of course I would experiment, and enjoy the frisson of excitement, but have only one film pack available, which is really reserved for the shooting (will be using the camera's own flash to trigger a bigger ring light....hence the need for the f-stop)

thanks
    I think it's around f/8

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Polaroid OneStep aperture?

Quote Originally Posted by InTokyo View Post

thanks
    You can buy TIP (The Impossible Project) film to experiment with FYI, save your Polaroid pack for something special.

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin