Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,561   Posts: 1,545,292   Online: 774

Shooter
    Medium Format

Polaroid 430 blur

Hey guys,

I was using my friends 104 land camera for a little while and was pleased with the photos, sharp and good colour - so I went on to buying a Polaroid 430 for myself. Now, with this camera I'm not really getting the same results when it comes to sharpness. Everything seems to be slightly soft. Not a single thing in the frames are in focus so I don't think it's the focusing that I have to worry about - as nothing is in focus no matter the distance. The film is new fp 100c... Any clues?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    It might have a different lens. The different models have slightly different specs - try the "Land List" and maybe you'll find the differences: http://www.rwhirled.com/landlist/landdcam-pack.htm

Light conditions are usually what will make mine blurry. If there's much of a pause between the two shutter clicks, blurriness will follow.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin