Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,905   Posts: 1,521,292   Online: 1221

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

Polaroid Miniportrait camera model 451 by Cambo

I just received this along with some other photo stuff from a very good friend who was cleaning out all of the unnecessary stuff that had accumulated over a long period of time. The only problem with this camera is that it doesn't have a back. Does anyone have pictures of the back on the camera, where I can get a back and what type of instant film did it/does it use?.

Thanks,

Doug

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've seen these on eBay. There is one on now without back, but from the photos, it looks like they are like any Cambo 4x5 backs. I bet 4x5 holders would work too.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I am looking for one of these cameras. Let me know how it works?

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

Polaroid Miniportrait camera model 451 by Cambo

I found out from the person who gave this to me that the shutter needs work and one of the lenses is out of alignment. I'll eventually list this in the classifieds for parts or repair.

Doug

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin