Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,828   Posts: 1,582,146   Online: 1074

Shooter
    35mm

Any place online that sells new replacment bellows for Polaroid Land cameras?

Just noticed the inside of my Polaroid 250 Land camera has a saggy bellows on one side. I guess that's what was causing all of those undeveloped streaks on the recent pack of 3000b that I just shot with it. I pushed the cloth back into place into place so it shouldn't be obstructing the film but the entire bellows should be replaced.

Everyone says to just swap out the bellows with one on another Land cam when this happens. I do own a 100 & 420 but those have grey bellows and I'd like to keep my 250 looking 'stock' with a black one. Is there any place online where I can buy a new one from? Or is my only hope buying another Land cam with a black bellows and swapping with that?
    Last edited by Norkusa; 09-04-2013 at 06:23 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Check an eBay seller called ecbuyonline2008. I have no experience with them but they do offer a new replacement bellows.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for but at $100, this isn't really practical considering the costs of used 250's.

I did some more searching and saw LandCameras.com will replace a black bellows for $55. Think I'll do that instead.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    rudy at ecbuyonline2008 did a really nice job on my custom 8x10 bellows.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

xya

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Norkusa View Post
    ...I did some more searching and saw LandCameras.com will replace a black bellows for $55. Think I'll do that instead.
    I dealt serveral times with them and their services were impeccable. if you are into diy you can replace them yourself by good bellows from any pack 100 camera, they are all compatible. but at $55 all done I would prefer to have it done anyway.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Any number of polaroid folders could be a "donor" for your 250. Haunt the flea markets and yard sales. I have a 360 with a wonky shutter (bad timing cap I think.) that will go for spares if I can't sort the shutter out easily.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
    rudy at ecbuyonline2008 did a really nice job on my custom 8x10 bellows.
    This is just the info I was searching for. I have been communicating with him via e-bay. I am pretty wary of people on e-bay anymore. He posted a camera like mine with sample bellows sitting beside it within an hour of my inquiry. Figured with Google images and cutting and pasting anyone could do that to fleece me of $150. Glad to know you had good experience with him.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin