Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,292   Online: 931

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Instant Films
    You can always go for newer 1980's manual exposure packfilm cameras such as Fuji Fotorama FP-1 or Konica Instant press.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you are really into film pack, you could check out ebay where there is a guy name option.8 who takes those old polaroid land camera and retrofits them with better lenses or even turns them into full manual camera sometimes surpassing even the Polaroid Land 180 series.

I bought one from him and his handywork is pretty good, no complaints there. I think he has a websites where he can do custom jobs on Polaroid land cameras and etc.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by studioesper View Post
    You can always go for newer 1980's manual exposure packfilm cameras such as Fuji Fotorama FP-1 or Konica Instant press.
    I have never seen any japanese peel-apart-film camera over here.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi I have a question regarding Instax 210 'wide' ; is it possible to get b&w film for this camera?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
    I have never seen any japanese peel-apart-film camera over here.
    I don't believe you can, no.

Shooter
    35mm
    you could scan, desaturate, and order a print. :P not the same, I know - but it's an option.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wrote them a strongly worded letter suggesting they should make b&w instant film

DWO

Shooter
    35mm
    I got an Instax Neo 90 today. My children loved watching to pics develop. It is pretty addictive, I am looking forward to taking this to events and parties and handing out pics to people.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I took the Toyo down to the shack on the weekend with my new 617 back, a 6x7 and 6x9 back, plus a few rolls of Velvia and PanF, and a whole lot of 4x5 holders full of Velvia and APX100.
    I also threw in the Polaroid back and a pack of FP100.

Guess which one I shot more and what came back unexposed?
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I love Instax, and it has been very popular at our shop in San Francisco. The new 90 is great, and I agree they need a new version of the wide (and black and white film!). Our shop closed this month, but over the three years we were open, we sold hundreds of Polaroid pack film cameras, and thousands of packs of Fuji Instant. Sadly, the peel-apart era may be ending. Fuji has discontinued FP-3000b (which was the best of their instant films!) and I think FP-100c will meet an end someday soon.

If you are interested in quality photography using instant film, you might want to support the New55 project, which is trying to go into production with a new version of Polaroid's famous Type 55 black and white film. More info here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ley/new55-film

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin