Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,531   Posts: 1,572,603   Online: 1123

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Instant Film is Addictive!!

I just got back from a holiday in Xi'an China. I bought both my kids Fuji Instax cameras and gave them 5 boxes of film. I swear those cameras are just amazingly fun. I had to really restrain myself from using them too much. I snapped a few shots with them and just love waiting for that film to develop. I may have to try this new Instax Neo, which is a much more serious Instax camera.

My shooting was nearly 20 rolls of various 35mm and 120 film, but I have a long wait to see what all comes out with that, unlike my kids shots!

I really want to get into instant film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's great---nice introduction to a fun dimension of film photography. And isn't Xi'an an enjoyable place? I had a great time wandering around the night market and the Muslim quarter when I was there a few years back.

-NT
    Nathan Tenny
    San Diego, CA, USA

The lady of the house has to be a pretty swell sort of person to put up with the annoyance of a photographer.
    -The Little Technical Library, _Developing, Printing, And Enlarging_

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ntenny View Post
    That's great---nice introduction to a fun dimension of film photography. And isn't Xi'an an enjoyable place? I had a great time wandering around the night market and the Muslim quarter when I was there a few years back.

-NT
    Xi'an is a pretty dirty city so that was a bit of a shock to us. Dust and dirt everywhere. Plus we went during a national holiday which meant ENORMOUS crowds. Not the most relaxing trip we have taken, but we're still glad we went.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Instax is great, I very much enjoy having that camera around for fun shots that I likely would never have printed if shot on roll film.

I hope they release a similarly enhanced Instax Wide camera to match the Neo.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixcinater View Post
    Instax is great, I very much enjoy having that camera around for fun shots that I likely would never have printed if shot on roll film.

I hope they release a similarly enhanced Instax Wide camera to match the Neo.
    Yes, that is what I hope for too. However, I think Fujifilm is waiting to see the results of the Neo mini camera to see how well it sells. That's making me think that even though I want the wide, I should get the mini.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Glad to hear you had a great time! I'm now waiting for them to release an update to the instax wide camera!!! Its LONG over due!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I have just spent the last 2 weeks in Malaysia. I am really very suprised by the number of ads I have seen on TV for Instax Camera's.

The sure are popular over here!

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I only know of two photo-shops over here where Instax cameras are on the shelves.
    Shops are very reluctant to order Instax films or cameras. With reason! They need a large population around of people informed of that system. And that is missing at most places.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
    I only know of two photo-shops over here where Instax cameras are on the shelves.
    Shops are very reluctant to order Instax films or cameras. With reason! They need a large population around of people informed of that system. And that is missing at most places.

Buy one and get out there shooting!!

Shooter
    35mm
    Ahhh........so close to getting an Instax Wide 210........found a really good bargain.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin