Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,328   Posts: 1,537,139   Online: 868

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Build your own SLR

For those who wish to construct an SLR camera-

http://t.tech.uk.msn.com/cameras/diy...5-quid#image=1
    Last edited by cliveh; 10-15-2013 at 04:06 PM. Click to view previous post history.

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Looks interesting.

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Funny, but a year ago there was more than one guy on here telling us something like this was impossible, that nobody could introduce a new film camera to the market. Where are they now?
    All paths are the same: they lead nowhere. Choose the one that has heart.

Don Juan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Oh that looks totally fun! I think I'll have to try and pick one up for a photoclass if budget allows. It looks a lot like the mini 35mm TLR build it yourself kits I see online all the time as well.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Such is great for playfully introducing someone into camera interiors.

On the other hand one should consider what a great lot of more advanced camera technology one could get for the same money. And still spend some time on cleaning and inspecting its interior...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I agree w/ AGX, We all could get a nice 35 SLR for the asking price of the konstructor. I would wait awhile till the price comes down just like the other lomo DIY cameras that average $14.00 new in box, not the $35.

Shooter
    35mm
    I bought one, it was fun to assemble, and actually works OK. I am surprised by the image quality and found that I was willing to snap the picture without worrying too much about the result. Lots of the shots came out much better than I expected. I am very happy with this one:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_5A_0127.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	148.3 KB 
ID:	75635
    I really like the swirly background.

I have better cameras that I have paid less for and take them out much more often, but I still enjoy the camera. It is ripe for modifications.

First time posting an image here, let me know if there is a better way, I cant seem to find a guide...
    "If its not broken, I can't afford it."

Shooter
    35mm
    Yeah, I spent $10 on my miranda F at the flea market, less than $2 on new seals and cleaning. I still get to use the wlf and have better image quality. Plus, it wont explode if i drop it. I'd rather have a 6x6 or bigger build it yourself camera.

-Xander

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I was thinking of building one of these Konstruktor cameras and I was wondering if I could adapt it to use a Leica bayonet to screw adaptor ring and thus use it with a 3.5 Elmar. Can anyone suggest how this could be done, if at all possible?

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin