Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,812   Posts: 1,581,565   Online: 934

Shooter
    35mm

FP100C - best place to get... in Canada?

Hey everyone,

So I was blessed enough to find a Polaroid Land 420 camera in pretty good working condition. After converting it to AA batteries, I got it up and running and have shot almost one roll of FP100C Fuji Instant film.

This film is really awesome in day light and I like it a lot However, it's really expensive

Curious if anyone knows a good place to buy it for relatively cheaper in Canada (closest place to me sells it for $27+12%tax)? I know the States is generally cheaper but shipping over can cost a fortune...

Thanks!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Beau Photo is your best bet. That's where I buy most of my film, paper and chemicals. They can't beat an outfit like B&H their prices are pretty good and they carry a lot of selection. They sell the Fuji stuff for about $13/box.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Amazon?
    Nice work. You have a very talented computer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll second Beau Photo, especially if you're in Coquitlam. It's worth the drive out (Granville and West 6? or 5, I walk...) and meeting the staff/seeing the selection of other films.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I get mine from B&H. Very reasonable shipping (Purolator Ground). Also select that B&H look after customs and taxes. They have shipping to Canada figured out.

Shooter
    35mm
    Wow... $13 at Beau Photo?? Seriously? That's for a 10 pack, right? Wow, I definitely overpaid...

I'll also have to consider B&H although not sure if film gets passed through an Xray on the way up to the border? (I've had some issues with film going down to the US).

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've ordered film from B&H and it's no problem. They have the lowest prices and the shipping is fast and cheap, although the Canadian dollar has been falling lately so they're not as cheap as when it was close to par.

That being said I try to support Beau Photo as much as I can, partly because some of the stuff I buy there cannot be shipped over the border. Plus they're good people and they support film photography.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin