Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,523,994   Online: 825

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Getting the first white tab to come out

So, I'm doing an instant shot per week project and it was time to load the next pack. It's my last 100B and it expired in late 2011. I think it'll probably still work, but the glue holding the dark sheet to the first white tab wasn't still sticky enough to pull it out. How do I get it to stick out and exactly where? I cannot see it behind the flap. I do have a changing tent if a full dark method is possible.
    Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I assume you mean the numbered white tabs and not the tab to the negative.

It will be in the same spot as the tab to the darkslide---not out the flap, but where the back clamps shut. Pop the back open and fish it out, you'll close the door on it. Be careful not to take more than one. I had a similar problem with my first pack ever, and I fixed it in broad daylight, with no idea what I was doing, only losing two shots from the pack. Hope you have even better luck

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	266.7 KB 
ID:	81415

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks! With the picture and description and I got the right tab out in the right spot and didn't lose even one shot. Woo hoo!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin