Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,702   Posts: 1,548,463   Online: 869

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I see a fair amount of Instax around here as well. Strangely, it tends to be found with the digital cameras, whereas traditional film is in the photofinishing department.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yep, Instax film is fairly plentiful here in Ontario!

I have decided to back this project, and put enough money to get my own Black edition of the camera, and in addition to that I was contacted by Lomography (they've done an article on my work before) to even test the camera!

Looking forward to this!!
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I see the INSTAX Neo 90 everywhere. It appears that this camera is a huge hit as well for Fujifilm. I'm tempted to pick up one of these.

Shooter
    Instant Films
    I also backed for a black one. I've been having fun with an Instax mini 50S but really looking forward to having manual controls.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin