Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,561   Posts: 1,545,288   Online: 748

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

Another new camera for Instax mini film

Hello,

just for your information:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...instant-camera

Best regards,
    Henning

Shooter
    Multi Format
    But for Instax wide - nothing. Only ugly standard cameras . This I don't understand - so many cameras for mini, and for wide that is a great film size - almost nothing.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I want more options for the Wide format too

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Agreed! If this had been for Instax wide or even Impossible Film I would've jumped on it.

But still an instax camera with a decent level of control, go Lomography!
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    But for the Inpossible films there is the SX-70 camera.
    Unless one needs multi exposure.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've read on various other forums that mini film far outsells wide and that the smaller cameras are apparently very popular with the younger set. I also might have considered something like this for wide film. Since I found a Polaroid 250 in my father-in-laws closet I've been using 100C and 3000B. The camera had been sitting in there for 31 years and works beautifully after I made the battery mod. I am so sorry they discontinued the 1000B, I really enjoy that film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I can't believe the support! They raised two to three times their goal in the first day! It's day two and they've raised four times their goal now.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by horacekenneth View Post
    I can't believe the support! They raised two to three times their goal in the first day! It's day two and they've raised four times their goal now.
    Yes! And already all those features exists (bulb, multiple exposure, fisheye...) if you use Diana F with instax mini back.

Shooter
    35mm
    They are well above 500k now. I'd love to hate on Lomography and Instax Mini but I can find Mini film locally quite easily. Their ability to raise so much $$$ speaks to what hype can do for the instant film market.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by patois View Post
    They are well above 500k now. I'd love to hate on Lomography and Instax Mini but I can find Mini film locally quite easily. Their ability to raise so much $$$ speaks to what hype can do for the instant film market.
    INSTAX instant film is a smashing success for Fujifilm. Easily THE most common film I see in the stores, by far. I can't remember the last time I saw any 35mm film in the store, but INSTAX is available almost at will here in Asia. A real shame that the wide version of this film is not as popular. It is really a very sharp and well saturated film.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin