Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,249   Online: 982

deon

Fun Saver Panoramic

Hi all,

I though you might be interested in checking out the photography I do with Kodak "Fun Saver Panoramic 35" disposable cameras. I reload these cameras over and over again with Kodak Tri-X film. These cameras were made between 1992 and 1999, I find the ones I use on e-bay these days, but years ago I would buy them at the checkout lane at grocery stores.

Thanks for looking, hope to hear some feedback!

Deon

website
    http://www.deonreynolds.com

Blog
    http://deonreynolds.wordpress.com

page about how I modify/load the disposable cameras.
    http://deonreynolds.wordpress.com/20...a-photography/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Deon,

you already posted this not so long time ago (twice) - I don't think you need to repost it. Don't get me wrong - you have nice pictures, and you got many positive feedbacks from many APUGers, but reposting the same thing all over again can lead to some negative response.

regards,

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Deon, the instructions on your website are not very specic about how you load the new film. Is it just a film cartridge? If so, will it take 36 exposure? Thanks in advance. Bill Barber

deon
    Quote Originally Posted by nsurit View Post
    Deon, the instructions on your website are not very specic about how you load the new film. Is it just a film cartridge? If so, will it take 36 exposure? Thanks in advance. Bill Barber
    Hi Bill,

Yes, it's just a 35mm film cart rage and it will take 36 exposure rolls, but 24's are best. If you do use a 36 exposure roll you will need to roll some of the film back into the cart rage, or you can't advance the first couple of frame due to the fact there is too much film in the take up reel.

deon
    Quote Originally Posted by darkosaric View Post
    Hi Deon,

you already posted this not so long time ago (twice) - I don't think you need to repost it. Don't get me wrong - you have nice pictures, and you got many positive feedbacks from many APUGers, but reposting the same thing all over again can lead to some negative response.

regards,
    Hi Darko,

I am very sorry, I did not realize this is inappropriate behavior! I am new to forums and find them to be extremely difficult to navigate or understand. I guess I should remove myself from this forum...

Sorry again for my inappropriate use of this forum.

Good Bye,

Deon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Maybe inappropriate is too hard word. Please don't get this as negative thing, and don't run away from APUG - here you will find many nice people. I am sorry if I sounded too harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by deon View Post
    Hi Darko,

I am very sorry, I did not realize this is inappropriate behavior! I am new to forums and find them to be extremely difficult to navigate or understand. I guess I should remove myself from this forum...

Sorry again for my inappropriate use of this forum.

Good Bye,

Deon

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    As said by Darko: do not take this as deterrent.

There are some rules here (some written, some not).

Concerning this issue it says:
    "Do not cross post a message in the forums (posting the same thread in multiple forums for more help/attention). Pick a forum, post the message, and let it be."

You'll find it under "Terms of Service (button at most upper bar).

I admit that button is hard to find and the respective text even harder to read. And even I after so many posts I do not know how some things work, or that certain features exist.
    Last edited by AgX; 09-04-2014 at 06:05 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin