Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,911   Posts: 1,584,676   Online: 826

Thread: I got images!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

I got images!

Ran a roll of Agfa 400 through my new Holga today, and just finished the processing. Surprisingly there were images on the negs!! Hope to print something tomorrow. This is about as basic as photography gets (with apologies to the pinhole folks out there)
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I use it as therapy some times. Total lack of control from the total control of a view camera. It's good for the nerves.
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    www.RobertHall.com/mobile
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Technology is not a panacea. It alone will not move your art forward. Only through developing your own aesthetic - free from the tools that create it - can you find new dimension to your work.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Hall View Post
    I use it as therapy some times. Total lack of control from the total control of a view camera. It's good for the nerves.
    yeah, me too ..
    i have been in therapy for the past few years

john

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I had that same excitement earlier this week when I got my first sharp images out of my Brownie No.2 after using a caffenol recipe to develop it. Something about using instant coffee and washing soda, both bought at the supermarket seems somewhat magical

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thebanana View Post
    Surprisingly there were images on the negs!! Hope to print something tomorrow.
    Post some of them in the gallery when you get a chance.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart View Post
    Post some of them in the gallery when you get a chance.

Regards, Art.
    Hey Art,
    I've posted 3 Holga images in my Gallery so far, and also 1 from a sweet Bessa 1 that I just picked up. I'm really going to enjoy both of these cameras! Cheers,

John
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin