Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,900   Posts: 1,584,403   Online: 752

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw View Post
    Why don't go make some pictures and quit worrying about how other people choose to work. If what I'm documenting is of no interest to you, then politely ignore it. That it's useful to me is none of your business. Sod off.
    YATTI!
    Don Bryant

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by donbga View Post
    YATTI!
    I'm not familiar with this term.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'm not familiar with this term.
    Just a guess:

Yet Another Thread To Ignore

Although I don't know why people have this need to let you know their ignoring your thread

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Peace brothers, adding a GG to a Holga isnt exactly crime of the century, if you'd rather not add one yourself, just skip to the next thread and we're all happy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Frankly, I don't understand the "don't learn how your Holga actually works" mindset but I wouldn't wind myself up to criticize those that hold that view.

For me, the lens does things, the shutter does things and knowing what they do helps me get more from them. How I would be better off not knowing how to focus a certain lens elludes me.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I have to say, I think the idea of using some scotch tape as a ground glass on your Holga is brilliant and goes very well with the low-tech mind set for Holga users.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dslater View Post
    I have to say, I think the idea of using some scotch tape as a ground glass on your Holga is brilliant and goes very well with the low-tech mind set for Holga users.
    And it works wonderfully!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    And it works wonderfully!
    Cool - I may give that a try when I get around to re-aligning the rangefinder on my Canonet.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dslater View Post
    I *totally* agree. And I found it quite interesting, actually. Thanks for soiling your karma for us!

Antje

Shooter
    Medium Format

focus test

Jstraw check out this test a Flickr member did on focusing the Holga. http://www.flickr.com/photos/squaref...7600108844035/ its from this site http://squarefrog.co.uk/holga/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin