Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,898   Posts: 1,584,350   Online: 759

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Polaroid Model 450: Can you use 664 film?

Sorry for all of the threads, but since they aren't completely related, I decided to start a new one.

Will the Polaroid Model 450 Land Camera take Polaroid 664 film?

Also, what other Polaroid cameras will take 664 film? I'm intrigued by the 664 (and related) films. Actually, my interest just began TODAY, so please bear with me!

Thank you in advance,

Jason

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The 450 is part of the pack film series from the late 60's to 70's that includes models from 100 thru 450. That 100 not to be confused with an earlier 50's era roll film model. I believe all in this series take the pack film with 3.25x4.25 image size. This includes 669, 690, 667 and 664. A number of others as well. I think Polaroids web site covers that fairly well under "peel apart" pack films. They sell some of them on line, but not all, I don't think.

Steve Perry
    Steve Perry

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks Steve! Now off to eBay to find a Model 450

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin