Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,925   Posts: 1,556,793   Online: 990

Thread: Lex35

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Lex35

I lost mine. I'm ticked.

http://www.mentalexperimental.org/experimental/?p=58

Mine was a black one with no flash. Anyone seen one like it? I want another one.
    No idea what's going to happen next, but I'm hoping it involves being wrist deep in chemicals come the weekend.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Stephanie, check your email.

(If anyone's interested, I've got instructions for modifying this camera (and the Vivitar T100, which is the same camera, re-branded, with a tripod mount) for multiple and bulb exposure here: http://photondetector.com/tools_ref/lex35-multi/ )

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Cool.

I saw on Flickr that other people had been using this camera and I was thrilled, but then I realized that it was a group that was invite-only. Wish it was open.
    No idea what's going to happen next, but I'm hoping it involves being wrist deep in chemicals come the weekend.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That's lame!

Check out the public groups Free Camera (Lex only) and Trashcams.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Maybe I should just make one dedicated to it. It'll be the first time I've put anything up on Flickr.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin