Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,328   Posts: 1,537,136   Online: 867

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Wahh No more 4packs easily available in the UK

of the 600 integral film. Used to be only Argos* that sold this special 4 pack at £34.99 and now argos no longer carry it. I tried to buy some last week and they were sold out and claimed they'd get more in on Wednesday. Today I search and they've dropped polaroid products (including the dumb digital picture frame etc). I check Polaroid's UK website since that's how I found out Argos sold polaroid film at all and at a buy-in-bulk discount. Nope, no longer listed, now their only recommended online dealer is jessops.com :rolleyes:

I'm sad now, i think the only route for cheaper polaroid 600 film is to buy it from unsaleable.com now Or continue to buy twinpacks from Boots for £19.99.

*argos is a chain of stores in the UK, it's a catalogue-based type store.
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    ASDA sell 600 in single packs for £9

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Hm. Not many Asdas around. I guess the next time I go to Oriental City I can go to Asda next door. Otherwise the cost of bus fare factored in loses that 1 quid a pack savings
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin