Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,985   Posts: 1,523,973   Online: 834

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Holga for a Canon

Hi everyone.

I'm guessing that most of you probably know it but there's someone in the US who makes adapters for putting a lovely plastic Holga lens on a Canon. He used to make one for a Nikon (which I have). I use it on my FM2 and aside from being able to see virtually nothing through the viewfinder (f8 and thick plastic) it works a treat. Hard to focus so just go by the symbols. I'm missing out on the generally crappy build of a Holga but the images are almost always surprising in a good way.

PETE.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hay Pete, Yes there are a lot of folks who do strange and silly things with their Holgas. I think I even saw where someone put the Holga lens on a Hassleblad, not sure what the reasoning was there. Flickr.com and Squarefrog.com have a lot of Holga hacking examples. I even learned how to do 35mm in my Holga sometime back, which is very interesting I think. I also have a Canon AE-1Program, but I just use Canon lenses in it, I am not much of a revolutionary. :-)

Paul

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Pete,
    Try this link.
    It's a Holga lens in a Canon EOS mount.
    http://www.holgamods.com/xt/xt.html

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin