Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,542   Posts: 1,572,809   Online: 972

Shooter
    35mm

Diana blimp - is the world ready?

Diana and Holga Kool-Aiders notwithstanding, I never met a light leak I liked - either on a real camera or a toy camera. After having a few otherwise decent Diana shots ruined by light leaks I decided to do something about it. I have not had any problems since. (Plus my acne cleared right up.) Is it time to go commercial with the Diana Skin? If so I will need some candidates for names!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dianaFront.jpg   dianaBack.jpg   dianaSkin.jpg  
    Last edited by jon koss; 03-02-2008 at 02:23 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    OK that is fine.... That one will spare me for experimenting with tape and remembering where I put i last time....
    Name: DLLP that is Diana Light Leak Protector
    And I could use a template to make one myself.... Commercial, not sure... Diana-folks are 'do it yourself' folks.....
    erik hartmann
    my very humble AP-Gallery:
    http://nehartmann.dk/eh-analog/

Shooter
    35mm
    Funny, I was thinking about this the other week for my Holga - like you, I want the lens effects, but not the light leaks, and did some searching on any sort of Holga "neverready" case, but came up empty.

I might be willing to part with $5-10 for a Holga version of this, but then again I might be in the minority there (I'm assuming the material is not leather or anything expensive, as that would be kind of anti-thetical.)

Actually if you already *do* have a Holga version of this, PM me and I might take it off your hands.
    i can't wait to take a picture of my thumb with this beautiful camera.

- phirehouse, after buying a camera in the classifieds

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    that's just sexy. like a rare hot biker chic
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How about panties?

(running for cover...)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Diana Leather Corset?
    aristotelis grammatikakis
    www.arigram.gr
    Real photographs, created in camera, 100% organic,
    no digital additives and shit

Shooter
    35mm
    Wouldn't it be easier to just flock the inside and put foam in the light trap grooves?

Shooter
    35mm
    Damn. I thought it was a model blimp with a diana attached...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I was thinking Macy's day parade with a giant diana held down by all those people holding ropes...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin