Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,940   Posts: 1,585,669   Online: 952

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

flickr goes LOMO

http://flickr.com/analog/

They sure are promoting film everywhere. They've grabbed the 'analog' area of flickr which isn't a small feat considering flickr is the world's largest image repository.

I like their headline:
    Explore Analog
    Film photography is a beautiful thing.

Flickr is home to a collection of millions of digitized film photographs, cared for by a dedicated band of film enthusiasts.

Analog is here to help you explore and discover the diversity of film photography. And of course, this page is also a thank you to everyone who shoots film.

Film is not dead!
    Much more inviting and exciting than "an international community for like minded individuals", eh? They sure know how to market a good thing. Maybe it's a generational thing.

Regards, Art.
    Last edited by gr82bart; 10-06-2008 at 06:11 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'm surprised at the lack of interest for the Flickr analog page here.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin