Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,932   Posts: 1,585,463   Online: 1008

Thread: Kodak EK 100

Shooter
    Multi Format

Kodak EK 100

Just stumbled upon a nice little website about a Kodak EK 100. This includes a bit about some Kodak Instant that expired in 1991, which was used to make the shots. Overall really interesting, despite that the Instant film barely worked. Enjoy!

http://www.mferrario.it/lastfilm/

Ciao!

Gordon Moat Photography

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    cool. i've got that camera on my shelf. my dad thought i could use it, not knowing the film was long gone.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    35mm
    I've still got an EK-8 which was the folding rangefinder model made in Germany. I did think about putting it on ebay but then saw there was virtually no interest. But it now appears you can use it with a Fuji ISO800 instant film sold it Japan, which can be imported from there. You have to break off an external bit of the cartridge & tape a ND filter over the lens, and then apparently it works. So I think I might try that. I wonder if it would work for the EK 100 as well?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin