Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,523,984   Online: 834

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holga 6x12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Are you sure the mask is 6x12? I think taking the mask out will give you 6x12, but I can't check mine just now as I have film loaded. Assuming my camera doesn't have a mask in it, the procedure you've described works for me. 1, 3, 5, 9 etc. gives you 6 shots per roll.
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I got one last year and like the results I get particularly with black and white. The shutter release malfunctioned, so I take the lens cap on and off indoors and use a black cloth outdoors. The pinhole is very sharp for landscapes. And, it does seem to vignette with some of the color positive films. Overall, I think it offers an opportunity to make 6x12 pictures on a budget. I used one for the World Pinhole Day website and was amazed at all the great pinhole images.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin