Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,742   Posts: 1,515,584   Online: 931

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fuji Packfilm

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The packfilm cameras won't accept that.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektagraphic View Post
    I would love to have a 3000 speed film to be able to shoot indoors since there is really know good way to have a flash with these older cameras. I wrote to Fuji to see if there was going to ever be a chance of them producing a packfilm camera. I would love to have one with a modern flash options. I really love the Polaroid, but some of them are starting to get too old for some people(not me )
    Actually, if you're willing to sacrifice a Polaroid flashbulb unit for one of its plug ends, there is a way to make a standard modern flashgun work with the Land Cameras (at least according to some people - I haven't tried this myself yet) - see here (scroll down - pics included (not mine)).
    i can't wait to take a picture of my thumb with this beautiful camera.

- phirehouse, after buying a camera in the classifieds

Shooter
    Medium Format
    My father in-law riged his Polaroid 350 to use with studio stobes years ago(mid to late 80s I think). I can try to take a look at his rig if you like and get pics. I know he would be happy to let me see for a few photos.

Jason

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonhall View Post
    My father in-law riged his Polaroid 350 to use with studio stobes years ago(mid to late 80s I think). I can try to take a look at his rig if you like and get pics. I know he would be happy to let me see for a few photos.

Jason
    Oh yeah!
    Vince Donovan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ok, may take me a few days to get it. I maybe able to get tomorrow...we will see. I will put a link here, but I will start a new thread with it to help folks find it more easily in the future.

Jason

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin