Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,273   Posts: 1,534,551   Online: 979

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Would it be easier to break open a pack of film, load it into double darks, and roll it through rollers in a black bag later?
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EASmithV View Post
    I take it that the 545 backs are now useless??
    Not entirely--they actually work pretty well with Fuji Quickloads.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EASmithV View Post
    Would it be easier to break open a pack of film, load it into double darks, and roll it through rollers in a black bag later?
    I really doubt that this can be done. I did once dissect a dried out pack of polaroid, the way that the pieces are assembled is kind of complicated. I guess in theory one could do this, but I can't see the benefit. I really think that the thing to do is get either the Fuji or Polaroid 4X5 or 3.25X4.25 pack film backs and then shoot the packs that way.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Sorensen View Post
    I really doubt that this can be done. I did once dissect a dried out pack of polaroid, the way that the pieces are assembled is kind of complicated. I guess in theory one could do this, but I can't see the benefit. I really think that the thing to do is get either the Fuji or Polaroid 4X5 or 3.25X4.25 pack film backs and then shoot the packs that way.

What if I take the rollers off a small land camera, and take apart a pack of 600 film, put the sheets in a 4x5 double dark, and then roll through the rollers in a black bag?
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin