Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,482,037   Online: 872

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holga-blad

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    More like a .... in shutter, but never the less.... you would not do that with you Hassy !

Peter

Shooter
    Large Format
    Nope...that looks like an Acme/Ilex something or other shutter, probably with a Paragon or similar lens, or some nice vintage Kodak product..principle is the same though...I like the idea of the 6x12 Holga with an LF lens by the way (and off topic). Doesn't have to be 'blad, there is plenty of other glass out there just as good or even better (ok, 38mm Biogon aside perhaps )....At the same token, there are quite a few cheap lenses ala Holga that would fit a 'blad. Just remember the shutter issues...No big deal come to think of it.....I'm thinking 75mm f1.9 Oscillo-Raptar in shutter........They're crazy/weird/crap lenses in good shutters and are usu. as cheap as/cheaper than a Holga....Just glue them onto an old Hasselblad Body-cap that you've reamed out to the right size. Focussing? Claro: Glue a (painted flat black if you must) PVC tube on same and let the lens slide in/out...end of story. Enjoy!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    Not long to go now!

Steve.
    No but if I had added ".. or developing processors" I would actually have saved money instead of buying a CPE2 with lift :rolleyes: GAS strikes in many ways
    But our shed is almost finished and I can start getting my darkroom arranged.
    Should take care of some of the GAS attacks.
    Best regards
    Send from my Electronic Data Management Device using TWOFingerTexting

Technology distinquishable from magic is insufficiently developed

S°ren Nielsen
    Denmark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin