Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,951   Posts: 1,585,997   Online: 785

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format

Konica Instant Press

i'm also looking to acquire a Konica Instant Press--

if anyone has one they're selling, would you let me know what you're asking?

xya

Shooter
    Medium Format
    there is one on ebay germany (ebay.de), but it will end soon. it's 600 euros at this moment.

reinhard

Shooter
    35mm

Info on Konica Instant Press Camera

These cameras are listed on E-Bay about every 2-3 weeks and go for $1,000-$1,500. I have some info on my blog, which is blog dot steadmanwatson dot com.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    colinlane,

I have a Konica Instant press. Though I don't have the box nor instructions, it is in pristine condition. It has been carefully wrapped up and resides in my storage unit, along with alot of additional analog photographic equipment. Thought I was considering resuming use of this camera, I would sell it for $1500. FYI, I am in Arizona. HM

Shooter
    Instant Films
    $1500 is more than this camera is worth...Unless it is fully restored and offered with some sort of warranty...

One recently went on eBay from ADORAMA for $700. That's the only recent sale I can find...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/KONICA-IN...item5647a4e5c9

Shooter
    Medium Format

response to your 1/6/12 posting

[QUOTE=darcyjohnperkins;1278993]$1500 is more than this camera is worth...Unless it is fully restored and offered with some sort of warranty...

"One recently went on eBay from ADORAMA for $700. That's the only recent sale I can find..."

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I checked out the recent Ebay sale of the Konica Instant Press. From the photos, it appears that this camera had some heavy handed usage. I've been busy, so I havn't yet shot any quick digital photos of my Konica, however, to attempt to 'paint' a word-picture, visualize if you wish my camera being new-like condition, with no trace of the scatches and paint chips, sagging bellows etc., as shown on that Ebay recently sold. My lense, it goes without saying, presents itself as brand new. I am the original owner of this camera....there has never been any need for a 'restoration' job. Just fyi.

When I get some time, I'll be putting this camera on Ebay, starting price will $1,000., give or take a few bucks. Thanks for your response.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There is one on the bay now if you are still looking.

David
    “Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.”
    ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Shooter
    Instant Films
    I am i bit surpirsed to see one just sell on ebay last night for $1,508 and that a fuji FP1 is sill there witht a buy it now for $1,244.

Another Konica instant press (new in box never used) is currently there at $1,175 reserve not met.

I have read that the build quality of the knica was not as good as the fuji fp1, but never seeing either I am no expert. However I would love to get an FP1 some day.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    FYI, my Konica Instant Press was just placed on EBAY. Auction number: 110817797373

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin