Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,900   Posts: 1,584,394   Online: 710

Shooter
    35mm

availability of 110 format film

Hello there, does anyone know of any UK stockists of 110 format film, as it appears to be coming scarcer and scarcer. I use to buy supplies of Fuji from 7dayshop, but it transpires that Fuji have discontinued manufacture of this film - bugger! Any info as to ANY stocks would be gratefully received. Please help, before I'm forced into hanging up the old Pentax for good!!

Shooter
    35mm
    Discount Films Direct still has stocks of Fujicolor in 110 size:

http://discountfilmsdirect.co.uk/sho...idge_Film.html

Kodak still manufacture 110 film and I've often seen it in Boots - usually only a few rolls but its not cheap.

Ferrania still manufacture it in their Solaris range but usually you have to find a mail order supplier who carries it. I don't know if there is one in the UK but the Frugal Photographer in the US do. As do Fotoimpex in Germany (they will do mail order to UK). However the Frugal Photographer claim their stock is from the last production run. However Ferrania have been known to sometimes restart production if demand is sufficient.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ferrania recently stopped converting Solaris film to type 110.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Kodak no longer offers 110 films.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    35mm
    If Kodak have stopped manufacturing it, that's a great shame and makes the situation look rather grim. It must be a fairly recent decision as The Frugal Photographer site stock it and seem to think it's still being made. Certainly there's still a lot of it around so 110 enthusiasts perhaps need to stock up. It is apparently possible to reload 110 cartridges, though I wouldn't want to try it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    They stopped only a couple of months ago.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    so there's no more 110 film and I should stock up on cartridges and slit my own? interesting...
    --Nicholas Andre

Shooter
    Large Format
    fuji may still make it ...
    walmart had some ( fuji ) a few months ago ...

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I bought the last of the 110 Tudor brand stock in Great Britain on Ebay a few months ago. I now control the market. How many do you want to pay for?
    I'll accept certified and/or authentic and/or working silver buillon, polished pearls, cut brilliant diamonds, Nikon 35mm SLR 's and AF Lenses.
    You pay the shipping. A percentage of sales will be donated to my retirement plan.
    signed,
    Ha Ha.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin