Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,295   Online: 900

Shooter
    Large Format

Fuji Instax Mini coming to the US!

I've had a Fuji Instax Mini instant camera for about a year now and I love it. The only drag is ordering film on Ebay from Japan. The larger Instax film has been available from a few outlets in the US, but not the mini.

I saw today that B&H Photo in New York is accepting orders for Instax Mini film, at a price much cheaper than Ebay! I am SO stoked. They'll be seeing a big order from me soon.

If you haven't played around with an Instax Mini, they are a lot of fun. They are great at parties and kids absolutely love them. I think it's a great way to get kids into film-based photography, creating the idea that photographs can be individual works of art, not just infinitely-copyable bits.
    Vince Donovan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It can also be purchased from the Lomography Store in NYC or via their online site.
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I hate to brake it to you, but it has been in the US since January.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Fail

Shooter
    Medium Format
    So, you can please share ?

If you have the Fuji Instax Wide what is the differences with the Mini?
    I LOVE my Instax. Fun and since I really enjoy fuji films it has the, when used in a specific way, the overexposed Sat look?
    Thanks

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Hi Everyone,

You can buy instax cameras from :

http://instax-day.blogspot.com/

Contact seller for more information on the pricings !!

xya

Shooter
    Medium Format
    the instax wide photos are about twice the format of the mini. the mini is meant to be in portrait mode (62mm H and 46mm W), the instax wide has the same hight (62mm) but is 99mm wide. the instax wide camera is quite big. I have both since a year, they are a lot of fun. the mini films are not only half the size, they are also half the price. and the smaller mini camera is easier to take along. so I use it more for fun purpose.

both are quite simple plastic cameras. I would wish a better camera to come, the film is ways better than the old sx70 stuff (the impossible stuff is not really ready yet). and by the way, this was already mentioned: the new polaroid 300 camera is a branded instax mini.

reinhard

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin