Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,140   Online: 853

Shooter
    35mm

Interesting utube on Fuji Instax instant camera - $80

Someone posted an interesting utube look at the Fuju Instax instant film camera - $80 bucks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6DEBdlkLsg

I hope it does well because that will give Fuji a marketing reason to keep making instant films compatible with the pack and 4x5 systems I have hanging around my place.

Worth the watch. Recommended.

Denis K

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I like it, not for me but I think it could have a following.

Paul

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The girl was cute, the camera looked pretty lame though. I love how she called using a viewfinder "old school"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    pathetic

These are the people who are going to be taking care of us when we are old. Scary!
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    ahhhhh that pained me. it's a 0 megapixel camera, it has really good image stabilization, and it has the most settings of any instant camera out there. The latter is code for "not automated exposure" which is a royal pain in the arse. Plus the larger one is cheaper, and the film costs the same.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Funnily enough someone was showing me one of these cameras yesterday. The prints are slightly bigger than business card size, & the image sits behind a plastic cover sheet. The plastic is quite reflective so you have to hold the print at the correct angle to avoid reflections in it. The overall look of the image was very nice & Polaroid SX-70, 600 like.

Shooter
    Large Format
    What the hell, the Wall Street Journal ran a piece on Fuji's instant film/cameras
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1259...IDDLEFifthNews
    John Bowen

Shooter
    Multi Format
    At least instant cameras/film are still around.

Jeff

Shooter
    Medium Format
    As long as Fuji can supply me with Goldbond medicated powder....
    I brake for fixer!

Shooter
    Large Format
    I've had a Fuji Instax mini for about a year. I absolutely LOVE it. The image quality is pretty good, color very good. Take one of these to a party and you will be the most popular person there. One can do creative work with these cameras, no question, but mostly they are crazy fun.
    Vince Donovan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin