Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,478   Posts: 1,571,110   Online: 1159

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Polaroid One and Supercolor 635 CL - Film Available?

I have just been given these two cameras which were sitting in a cupboard at work and were about to be thrown out.

From what I can work out, they both take type 600 film.

Is there a Fujifilm equivalent for this or is this film one of the types The Impossible Project are planning on manufacturing? I have looked at their website but couldn't find any definite information on what they plan to make.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    Is there a Fujifilm equivalent for this...
    No. All the Fuji stuff is peel apart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    ...or is this film one of the types The Impossible Project are planning on manufacturing? I have looked at their website but couldn't find any definite information on what they plan to make.
    Yes. Check out the previous thread for all of us that can't wait to put $30 film packs into our $3 cameras.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin