Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,653   Online: 713

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'd sell it - I've sold all mine (except the gold one I bought last year) - for the price they are getting I think I'd be crazy to keep them..

I get just as good results from the boxy ones I keep picking up for a couple of dollars in junk shops....

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Since you got it for a song, I'd wait just a bit and see where prices go.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Chris.. why do you always seem to get involved when I pick up a camera and then decide the cash is more important to me?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I doubt the price will spike on them unless the film price comes down (or people start speculating). For them to become high demand due to the film, something would need to put them in the popular headlines and make them trendy. As cool as the Impossible Project is, I don't think that will happen.

Well, the Lomo community seems to have more money than they know what to do with - I suppose they could drive prices.

I'm confident enough that I'm waiting for a good deal on one instead of buying now. For $20 or so, I'd absolutely do one. Over $50, no way, particularly as I'm nervous about how long the Impossible Project business model will keep them going. I my caution is misplaced and that they'll be around for a decade.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin