Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,288   Posts: 1,535,349   Online: 762

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    It's so long i have to be reminded: does 600 film work in my SX? It doesn't, does it?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektagraphic View Post
    For now, the only way in the US to buy it is there. The ImPossible will ship it from their US warehouse if you live in the US. Eventually, they will be getting 5 stores in the US on board to sell, one of them being Blue Moon Camera and Machine.
    That is the best news I've heard all week. That means for me at least I could buy the stuff local! how cool is that?

I was just in that store yesterday afternoon too buying a lens. I should have asked them about it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Q.G. View Post
    It's so long i have to be reminded: does 600 film work in my SX? It doesn't, does it?
    Sarcasm here? The SX-70 film is ISO 100 and the 600 film is ISO 600. You could make it work by removing the ND Filter over the meter, I blieve.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Medium Format
    No, no. No sarcasm.
    Real ignorance.

I only ever used Polaroid in a Colorpack 88 and an SX 70 (both a loooong time ago), and packfilm (and sheets) in various Polaroid backs.

But lo and behold!
    I had a look in my curiosity cabinet, and found i have an unused Polaroid 600 Instant Camera, still in the box it came in! With a built-in flash in the fold-over front, and a "New adjustable hand strap". Late 1990s?

I had never even opened the box. So i did just that for the very first time today, to see if there might be a very old film with it. But they apparently sold without (Good thing, i think, or it might have become an ugly mess by now).

Will this thing be very valuable now?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It depends on the model. Most likely not in the US but I see you are in the Netherlands so I am not sure. Are you near the ImPossible factory at all?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well I grew up in a town near Enschede a I know where the factory is. They make the best beer in Enschede as well. So I have been told. But subject again...I ordered two pack yesterday as well. I hope I'll get it tomorrow.
    Reality is whatever stays when you stop believing in it.
    allthingsanalogue.weebly.com
    darkroomninja.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektagraphic View Post
    It depends on the model. Most likely not in the US but I see you are in the Netherlands so I am not sure. Are you near the ImPossible factory at all?
    You know the Netherlands?
    You can't be far from anything, no matter where you are.

Shooter
    35mm
    They supposedly looking for people to test canadian shipping. The px600 looks like a better quality product than the px100.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The PX-100 has been revised from the original version that most of us have used. They made a few improvements.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    But when will the revised PX100 be ready to ship?
    Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Arts: Journalism - University of Arkansas 2014

Canon A-1, Canon AE-1, Canon Canonet GIII 17, Argus 21, Rolleicord Va, Mamiya RB67, Voigtländer Bessa

http://darkroom317.deviantart.com/

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin