Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,568   Posts: 1,573,492   Online: 648

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think that your photos are unusual compared to what I am seeing. I will try to scan today. The photos turn red like that when temperature is over 68 degrees F.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Q.G. View Post
    ... [stunned and speechless]

I think i will continue buying Fuji's instant film if i need any...
    I will buy Fuji instant film for what it offers and I will buy IP instant for what it can do. The only thing they seem to have in common is that they are both instant films. I can support both.

IP is a work in progress and for some of us it's fun to support them in their endeavors.

If I want the perfect image every time I'd just keep buying Tri-X.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBJJ View Post
    I will buy Fuji instant film for what it offers and I will buy IP instant for what it can do. The only thing they seem to have in common is that they are both instant films. I can support both.

IP is a work in progress and for some of us it's fun to support them in their endeavors.

If I want the perfect image every time I'd just keep buying Tri-X.
    That's the ticket. Especially that "fun" part...

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Update on the shipping question:

Quote Originally Posted by The Impossible Project
    Shipping to Canada is quite expensive for a number of reasons:

1. our US warehouse is not set up to ship to Canada, so the 11 USD shipping to the US does not apply.
    2. We ship all our orders using courier services. Due to our low order volume to Canada, UPS charge us a lot of money for every order.

We are working on getting a distributor for Canada who can then sell our film from within the country. This will reduce shipping costs significantly.
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Nadvornick View Post
    That's the ticket. Especially that "fun" part...
    Well, yes.

But we who do not like what we are presented with so far also find it fun. Why assume otherwise?
    Doesn't mean that we also must, by some natural law, like what they are presenting us so far.

So like i said before: kudos to the IP. And i hope that they will come up with something nice.
    They still haven't though.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Second run... "enhanced experience" is now available. They're reporting to have fixed some of the common problems with the first run.

I placed an order.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

enhanced! really?

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBJJ View Post
    Second run... "enhanced experience" is now available. They're reporting to have fixed some of the common problems with the first run.

I placed an order.
    And what came out of the enhanced film?

My daughter of 17 is all over excited on the instant film and it's 70ies low sat look. I'm looking for a nice 600 on the net now and I hope the classic 600 color film will be on the shelfs soon again!

rhmimac
    Give me some more E6 film…

please...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin