Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,154   Online: 1089

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Thoughts..ImPossible 600 is here!

I don't want to copy our other ImPossible thread but wanted a place to discuss the 600 film. It is now available!!!! I have ordered some and the test photos look amazing that they have posted!

http://shop.the-impossible-project.c...600_1_px600_ff

Patrick
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I bought two packs as well. The test shots look beautiful! Somehow I don't think my cheap plastic one step will get images that look nearly as sharp but that's ok. I know the limitations of that camera and still like it anyway.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have always shot 600 in the plastic cameras and I have gotten razor sharp results most of the time. Especially some of the older 600 cameras are my favorite. They plan for Spectra soon too. I don't have any of the spectra cameras but I suppose it may be time to find one

Shooter
    Medium Format
    yeah, i don't have any spectra cameras either but if I found one on craigslist or something I would probably pick one up at this stage or once they come out with film in that format.

As it is, the 600 should work much better for me than the px-100 did. I can't tell you how dissapointed I was when i loaded a pack into my SX-70 only to find out the camera was dead. booo! It worked in my 600 One Step though but the proper film should work better.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

How to order

Quote Originally Posted by Ektagraphic View Post
    I don't want to copy our other ImPossible thread but wanted a place to discuss the 600 film. It is now available!!!! I have ordered some and the test photos look amazing that they have posted!

http://shop.the-impossible-project.c...600_1_px600_ff

Patrick
    Hello , did you order online at the above link? or from a distributor in the U.S.?
    thank you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have looked at ordering two packs, but they charge me 50 USD for delivering two packs (worth 42 USD) to Canada. I know the Loonie is currently kicking the Greenback's lower back, but expensive is expensive.

I have contacted them to say how ludicrous it was; if anybody else in Canada can do the same, they might benefit from the feedback.
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I was not aware they were coming out with Spectra film... I happen to have one sitting on my shelf! Woo Hoo!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've no 600 camera, but do have a Spectra- I'll get that when it is ready. Still going with the 100 here!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Focus No. 9 View Post
    Hello , did you order online at the above link? or from a distributor in the U.S.?
    thank you.
    For now, the only way in the US to buy it is there. The ImPossible will ship it from their US warehouse if you live in the US. Eventually, they will be getting 5 stores in the US on board to sell, one of them being Blue Moon Camera and Machine.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I've ordered some 600 film, and aside from the postage extortion, I can hardly wait...

Marc

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin