Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,954   Posts: 1,522,792   Online: 988

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Shooter
    127 Format
    Whoa, I just thought about my taped paper concept.. what an idiot I am. The paper, being on the back of the film, won't guard the pin from hitting the 35mm sprockets.

D'oh!

-Bill

Shooter
    35mm
    You could try to use unperforated film:

http://www.macodirect.de/films-gener...c-1_6_603.html

(it comes with in a reusable cartridge too!)

For the sprocket holes to cock the shutter, how about using a simple hole puncher in the dark?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If I remeber correctly only a few years back ADOX had a 126 film...they are coming out with a new film and will even offer it in 110 so maybe there is hope if we ask !
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    127 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Boggy1 View Post

For the sprocket holes to cock the shutter, how about using a simple hole puncher in the dark?
    Cool. I got a 100' roll of 35mm unperforated Portra 160nc on ebay. I'm gonna try some.

I thought about making a roller with a spaced punch to make the sprockets. If it works I can do it inside the dark bag.

Now, where's those old Lincoln Logs????

tac

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by wblynch View Post
    The Year of the Instamatic.

2013 will be the 50th anniversary of the introduction of the 126 Instamatic cartridge.

It sure would be great if Kodak had a 50th anniversary event. Offer new 126 film with prepaid mailers for $10.99. Or $14.99 for film, processing, prints and Kodak Photo CD.

Maybe we can put a bug in their ears? It gives them 2 1/2 years to get ready.
    My first camera was a Kodak 104 I received for Xmas 1967 (I think), I still have it in great shape, and I have published with it. Both of my teenage sons have recently discovered the joy of analog photography, and of all my cameras, my eldest wants the 104; I would love for him to shoot with it at least once, so I may have to bite the bullet and buy some Frugal carts. I would be very happy if Kodak would put out some anniversary 126 b/w carts- Ha! Verichrome Pan!

Shooter
    Multi Format

Unperforated 35mm film

Quote Originally Posted by Boggy1 View Post

What is unperforated 35mm film good for? Being a surveillance film it probably needs a special camera. Can someone point me to some cameras which take this film. I'm curious.

What's the benefit compared to perforated film. Is the format larger, e.g. 28x36?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I have a few 126 cameras that are a lot of fun to use. I'm hoping that Adox will offer some emulsions in this. I would love to see them offer a reloadable cartridge kit.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektagraphic View Post
    If I remeber correctly only a few years back ADOX had a 126 film...they are coming out with a new film and will even offer it in 110 so maybe there is hope if we ask !
    You're right. I still have a few rolls. Maybe it was rebadged Ferrania film. I'm not sure.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I loaded the camera too hastily and didn't pay enough attention to how the winding worked. First roll was a total failure.

The trick I missed was to wind the camera while the shutter is still held down. Now i just need to figure out how many turns to wind it are required. Opps.

Shooter
    127 Format
    I have some B/W in a 126 cart right now. Think I'll go outside and shoot it.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin